Traveling to London with a pet
A trip to London requires many things to be preliminary settled and organised. Of course, booking the holiday apartments in London, as well booking a flight, are the main ones. However, most people forget about details once they arrange their accommodation in short term rentals in London. Such a detail, as a matter of fact, might ruin your entire trip. Here is an example – travelling to London with a pet. Consider the next tips we are happy to provide you with:
- Begin with the flight. Not any plane is going to take you with your puppy. Also, not every pet-friendly plane will provide the necessary accessories to keep your pet calm and cool. Choose your flight company according to this requirement. This time, saving some time for holiday rentals in London from the cheap flight might not be possible.
- The pet travelling to London – improved. Since United Kingdom Pet Entry Regulations changed in 2012 getting to UK with pet isn’t hard at all. The procedures are easy and standard – according to the rules established by EU. No quarantine is needed anymore, so reserve your favourite short term rentals in London with no fear.
- Booking accommodation. If you are with a pet, find holiday rentals in London that are pet-friendly.
- Of course, if you have already done that, don’t worry even if it turns out that the hotel does not accept pets. There are plenty of pet-friendly holiday apartments in London these days.
- Not allowed dogs. There are 4 breeds that need special regulation according to UK laws – Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino, Fila Braziliero and Pit Bull Terrier.
- Consider the pet nutrition. Even the best holiday rentals in London cannot offer you doggy menu, right? So make sure your pet’s favourite food or necessary products for consuming will be provided.
As a conclusion, we strongly recommend you not to take your pet at each London tour. If the hotel has staff to take care of your dog, better take the benefit of this service. Otherwise, you will not have the chance to enjoy London fully!