Top 6 events to see in London in September
Whether you have already booked the affordable post summer holiday rentals in London that suit your budget, or you are staying in London either for work, or for study engagement, you will need to know the best that comes in the British capital. September is about to be a big fun and you will not even feel the end of summer so miserably. On the contrary, get some short term rentals in London and visit some (or all) top 6 events to see in London in September:
- In case your holiday apartments in London are booked for the end of September, do not miss to visit the wonderful London Art Book Fair. The two-day (from 26th to 28th) fair will give you the chance to see the best of contemporary book and design industry.
- The iTunes Music Fest will last from the beginning till the end of September! Hurry up and visit the most modern and thrilling music time in England!
- The start of September will be celebrated with the Fire Garden event by Carabosse. Burning lanterns, sizzling braziers and extraordinary fire sculptures are expecting you on 5th and 6th of September. Get some holiday apartments in London close to the Fire Garden, because the event is about to last the whole romantic night!
- Angel Canal Festival will be on the next day – 7th of September. Meet the alternative English musicians and enjoy the entertainments for the entire family at the Regent’s Canal.
- Ok, how about the 20/21 British Art Fair. Devoted to the 20th and 21st century, this 4-day event will last from 10th to 14th of September to show you the most amazing British pieces of art. Get some holiday rentals in London and have some awesome cultural vacation with the gang.
- Girls might be waiting the end of summer more than anybody else. Wondering why? It is a silly question, because even males today must be aware that the London Fashion Week is about to show the best of modern beauty and clothing industry. Book your short term rentals in London for the period 12th to 16th of September and become a witness of this year’s best fashion spots!
Hurry up to arrange your September schedule and do not forget to include these London events too!