Brilliant teatime offers for a London tour
Having some short term rentals in London reserved or planning an awesome business trip combined with budget-friendly and relaxing holiday rentals in London is a great chance to experience the most common leisure activity in London – teatime! We have gathered some really amazing ideas for teatime. Check them out and find your favorite teatime offer for a London tour or business trip:
- Even though your reservation for holiday apartments in London doesn’t include breakfast or some luxurious 4-star terrace bar for having a nice cup of tea, while children are entertained with the best kids’ animation in London, you can provide yourself both of these. Go shopping, find the counter with traditional English food, get some sweets and order a tea with the room service. Drink it on the balcony, while enjoying the London street view! This is the real authenticity!
- For those of you, who prefer something really nice and more royal (you are in the most aristocratic capital in Europe, after all), enjoy the Afternoon Tea at the Queen’s House. This fascinating event is founded and organised by the National Maritime Museum and it is available during the entire year!
- If your holiday apartments in London are close to the wonderful Fortnum & Mason’s Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon, don’t miss to have a cup of authentic Ceylon tea combined with finger sandwiches, cakes and scones from the Highgrove Cake Carriage. Note that all the treats are gluten-free and extremely tasty – checked and tested!
- Afternoon tea at The Langham is a tradition you shouldn’t miss for anything in life. This cultural trend has been settled in 1865 and since then people of all society classes accept this visitation for a cup of tea more awesome and amazing than having a luxury vacation in 5-star holiday rental in London.
- Even if you have preferred the short term rentals in London and you have really little time for leisure, use afternoon time before leaving for home and visit The Athenaeum. It is the latest winner of the Tea Guild’s Top London Afternoon Tea award!
So, what’s your plans for this afternoon teatime?