Attractions for Germans in London
European people really love London! They grab the most amazing and budget-friendly short term rentals in London, as well as the luxurious holiday apartments in London for both – sightseeing and spending the vacations here! Today we would like to point you the most favourite London attractions to German people. Check them out and see where Germans really love spending their free time in the British capital:
- Tower Bridge Exhibition. This is one of the top attractions in London for German people. No matter where their holiday rentals in London are located, they always spend some time at the Tower Bridge Exhibition. It includes the old bascule bridge visitation, as well as the Victorian steam room and some views straight from the Thames.
- German people almost never miss The Monument, too. Being one of the most spectacular local architecture masterpiece and the symbol of Sir Christopher Wren’s dedication to the Great Fire in London, the sight is very intriguing and interesting. Meanwhile, there are lots of short term rentals in London nearby, so the location is a factor for this choice, too!
- Other good deals for holiday rentals in London are close to the HMS Belfast. The engineering improvement-oriented Germans are keen on innovations and building monuments. The fast progress has been always something that these people get inspired by!
- German people, who have chosen to stay in the top holiday apartments in London usually, prefer to eat in fancy restaurants, as well. Fortunately, there are numerous fascinating amenities for having a bite or a drink, or just to have some great time across the British capital. Germans love eating at places like Bodo’s Schloss (an Alpine-styled club), Backhaus (the sweetest bakery ever), as well as the Bavarian Beerhouse, where sausages and delicious potatoes in a German cooking style seem to be invented here!
- Last, but not least German tourists are top foreign visitors of Wembley Stadium! The legendary sports icon in London is a top destination for sightseeing to football fans. And we need to admit that football is a religion in Germany!
German tourists do illustrate the traditional tourists in UK. Though, their personal cultural tastes and preferences are so possible to be satisfied in the versatile capital of London!