All the music open air August events in London
August is famous for its amazing music open air events in London. For somehow, this moth becomes a real symbol of outdoor activities here, in the British capital. If you are about to visit London or even better – you live here – going at most of these unforgettable music events is a must. Feeling intrigued? Then, see all the musicopen air August events in London now and choose what suits your personal preferences:
- Wilderness – besides being one of the most massive local events, it provides you more than music, but live theatre performances, cabaret, quizzes and even cultural lectures, too. Be there – at the Cornbury Park – and don’t forget to browse short term rentals in London, because the event lasts only 3 days – from 7 to 10th August.
- V Festival – arranged for the Weston Park entertaining area, it is devoted to pop and rock music. See your favourite music stars from 16th to 18th of August.
- Reading Festival – speaking of rock music, this event will blow your mind. Come to Richfield Avenue, but book few holiday rentals in London for the whole gang, because during the event you will have both – music party fun and some cultural reading times.
- South West Four – dear electronic music lovers, your time has come and you can celebrate your favourite DJs visits in London from 23rd to 24th August. Get some short term rentals in London and enjoy the dance arena!
- Boardmasters – this music fest at the outdoors is considered to be the most massive one this summer in London. Names like The Cribs, Snoop Dogg, Chase and Status are going to be part of the program, so check on the holiday apartments in London, because you will need a comfy bed to rest after so many hours of dancing. Starts at 6th and ends at 11th of August.
- Bloodstock Open Air – this is the next amazing music fest that will motivate you check on all available deals for holiday rentals in London. From 7th to 11th of August the whole London will be music and you should not miss this awesome event.
And what about you? What is your best suggestion for a music summer in London?